Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photography

When I first started this blog a few weeks ago I wasn't sure what I wanted the focus of it to be. Since then I have decided I want it to be a little mix of everything...just glimpses of my life in general. This makes sense to me because those are my favorite kind of blogs to read anyways. But I do know that I love photography and definitely want to showcase some of that on here. Let me make it clear though, I am only a beginner and am pretty much teaching myself as I go! 

The reason I enjoy it so much is because it allows me to capture a moment that would otherwise go unnoticed and in those moments you can find some truly beautiful things.



 
*******
Also....


= Monday!!!

3 comments:

Bethany G said...

These look really good!!

Bethany G said...

PS... the little picture of you is so cute!

amy grace said...

Gepetts!!!!!!