Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful

(Let's just pretend that I didn't let two whole months go by without writing, alright? I am really going to try and make it a priority to regularly post from now on...)

So, I feel that since Thanksgiving is this week it would be the perfect time to say three things I am thankful for. (I know, I know...this is super original and creative of me.)
  1. Seeing God work. Without going into much detail I will just say that I have had the privilege of seeing God drastically change someone's life. He used a completely horrible situation to positively effect a group of people close to me and bring us all much closer together. I easily forget how awesome and powerful our God really is but with a situation like this it can't be missed. 
  2. My family. Not only was I blessed with an amazing mom, dad, and sister but I have a wonderful extended family on both sides as well. They are all supportive, generous, loving, and comforting whenever I might need them. Also some of my cousins are my closest friends. I realize not all people have this and I do not ever want to take it for granted. 
  3. Time off. Normally between the fall and spring semester we get four weeks off but this year we have five...I am extremely excited about this! Also two of those weeks I don't have to work at all. I'm already counting down the days! :) 
Life is good.  

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

You HAVE to post regularly! If I read more sweet posts like this one in my week I'd be such a happy girl :) You're adorable!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Sometimes we all need a little break, right?! haha I have taken some time off before too and its always fun to come back after :)